Through the Mail- Tim Allen....or not?

Today for the first time in the history of my blog we get to discuss whether or not something I just got as a return through the mail is authentically signed by the celebrity or whether it is "ghost signed", meaning signed by either an assistant or someone that works for said celebrity.  I sent to Tim Allen because the rate of success with him for everyone else was damn near 100% for a long period of time.  However, I noticed recently that people were getting returns that looked different than what we had grown accustomed to seeing from Tim.  This only started happening within the last week or so of returns.  
If you're interested in comparing this signature to more common examples, Google it and look.  I'm going to hold onto this as part of my collection either way and see if it compares to what people start getting from him in person.  If it is vastly different, well I made an effort and may try again down the road.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana