Through the Mail- Chris Pronger

We are back to my favorite sport with my latest success!  A funny side note is that in the letter I wrote to Chris, I told him flat out that as a fan of the Kings I could not stand him as a player and that he always managed to piss me off.  I also told him that I kinda always wanted him to be a King too, so I suppose that is a compliment, right?  Anyhow, he sent this nicely signed card personalized to me which is great.  I'm not someone that really minds if the athlete personalizes since I am not selling these anyway.  That actually leads me to another point.  Every item I receive in my collection is something I keep.  I do not sell my stuff unless I am trying to purchase a bigger piece for my collection.  That has only happened one time.  Literally everything you see I keep.  If I get duplicates of an athlete over the years, I might trade for something I don't have.  It irritates me quite a bit that on some of the groups and forums I am in you get people whining and complaining that an athlete signed weird, or personalized, etc.  They only care because they want to get everything authenticated to sell later.  It's a business for many people, but not for me. My personal opinion is that those people kind of ruin the hobby for everyone else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana