Jim Carrey

Earlier this month, I joined a Zoom meeting in which Jim Carrey talked and answered questions regarding his new book, Memoirs and Misinformation. He was joined on the call by the author of the book, Dana Vachon. It was an interesting session and gave a bit of insight into the mind that is Jim Carrey.  For me, what really fascinated me was that as part of the group that joined the call, I automatically was to receive a copy of the book along with a "bookplate" signed by both Carrey and Vachon. I think the intent is to remove the sticker bookplate and then attach it within the book, however my plan is to cut Carrey's autograph from it and combine it with a photo from a mainstream Carrey movie and frame it all together. Once the project is done, I'll post a photo of how it turns out. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana