Paul Goldschmidt Panini DK

I realize that Panini isn't the favored company of choice for most signed baseball cards.  I also understand that they like to use stickers for their autos, which isn't the preferred choice for anyone really, including myself.  However, there is something about the Diamond Kings set that is very visually appealing to me.  I like the artwork style. I like how they use a textured finish. I like the way they arrange the game used relics around the auto itself. Yeah, it is on a sticker auto but they usually do a decent job of blending the sticker into the card.  Check out my previous post about the David Wright auto card I pulled out of a random box I bought. I went searching for a similar design on some similar level stars to Wright, and one benefit of Panini not being as popular is that the cards are more attainable.  Considering all of the above, I found a numbered to 5 Paul Goldschmidt card. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana