Sealed Retail Product-2022 Panini Prestige Football

 I posted about a month ago about finding two autographs out of one blaster box of Panini Prestige Football 2022, so I had to go and buy a few more boxes to see if my luck would continue. I did end up hitting a couple more autographs, including the number one overall pick in the 2022 NFL draft, Jags rookie defensive end Travon Walker.

When you combine this card with the Ahmad "Sauce" Gardner and the Derek Stingley Jr. autographs from that one box I posted about before, that gives me three of the top four picks from the 2022 draft. Obviously they are all defensive players which have less value but there is a good chance at least one of these guys becomes a bona fide star in the NFL. Three rookie card autos out of the first four picks in the draft is something I was not expecting to hit.

My luck did not stop there, however, as a few boxes later I pulled yet another first round defensive lineman autograph rookie card, this time of Packers defensive tackle Devonte Wyatt. That makes four first round picks, and four rookie card autographs. These Prestige boxes were definitely stuffed this year, and it's a product I'd recommend to people who don't want to pay secondary market prices for Prizm or Optic or Select, etc. It's a fun rip and I'll probably still buy one or two as I see them at Target or Walmart in the future, though I have a hard time believing my autograph luck can continue forever. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana