Hakeem Olajuwon

 My last post of the day will be a guy that people my age will remember as "The Dream", NBA Hall of Fame center Hakeem Olajuwon. I was never a big NBA guy compared to the other major sports but I do remember watching Olajuwon play with a finesse seldom seen in big men in the NBA. 

The card above is a 2020-21 Panini Mosaic auto that I added via eBay. A Pattern I've begun noticing is that a lot of Hall of Famers charger more to send a card to a private signing than their certified autos go for on the resell market. In other words, it was cheaper for me to buy this than to buy a card, send it in to a signing, and pay the fee for the signature. I've added a few Mosaic autos similar to the above over the last couple of years. A couple were cards I pulled from packs myself like Fabio Cannavaro and others I bought like Wayne Rooney. The shininess to the cards make the sticker autos harder to see in my opinion, which is a bonus. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana