Opening Sealed Product-2022 Bowman Mega Box

 This happened over a month ago but I forgot to post about it. I bought one of the Bowman baseball mega boxes off the Target website and I've had relatively good success with Bowman in the past. Last year while on the road in New Mexico my kids and I hit a huge Julio Rodriguez green auto out of 99 out of a Bowman cello pack. It was a big hit then, and even bigger now since he looks like a legitimate super star. In this particular box, I hit another Mariners prospect auto, this time a green chrome on card auto also out of 99 of prospect Harry Ford, one of the Mariners' best prospects. Oddly enough, about a week before I pulled this card, my son and I attended a game in Lake Elsinore, California to see the Storm play the Mariners affiliate, and we both noticed Harry had a good approach at the plate. Hopefully down the road he ends up being a good major leaguer and this card will gain value like the Rodriguez did. 


Sitting first row behind home plate.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana