Justin Jefferson

I think it's pretty universally accepted by collectors that pulling Panini Rewards points from a pack of cards is a bit of a disappointment, especially when you're expecting to get an actual autograph. However, on their website they do actually release some pretty cool cards. One such card that I found was a Justin Jefferson Legacy Rookie Patch autograph. This particular card is numbered /199. I went on their website right at 8am the day this was released and used 900 of my 1000 Rewards points. It's a good thing I was on there right when it was available because they were immediately gone once I picked it up. As you can see below, it's a pretty cool card and the patch seems to be part of his number because you can slightly see some purple cloth next to it, which is game used. I was also debating on whether to get the Aaron Donald or John Stockton auto cards that were also released. Overall, I like my choice.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana