Through the Mail-Ted Hendricks

 The second of my four recent through the mail requests came back the day after Tom Mack, which I posted about yesterday.  This time, it was another NFL legend and Hall of Famer, plus member of the NFL's all time top 100 team, Ted Hendricks.  He might be familiar to older Packers, Raiders, and Colts fans, but he played long enough ago where the NFL wasn't quite as popular so even though he was an all time great, he may not be a household name.  

I chose an older 1972 Topps card.  I typically tend to go with the vertical cards for ease of display, but in this particular case I had a tough time finding a vintage vertical card that I thought would look good with an autograph.  This also happens to be his rookie card.

Thanks for reading. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana