2021 Recap-Additions via Signings

 The following is a recap of all the autographs I added via paid signings events over the course of 2021.  I actually got to attend an in person autograph signing in Las Vegas with Emmitt Smith, which was the first public signing I have attended in a few years, mostly due to Covid. The rest of this list all came the way of private signings that I shipped things to.  As you will see, all of the items (sans one Justin Herbert 11x14 photo) were done on cards.  The past two years I've made quite a shift in the type of items I am requesting to be sent, as baseballs tend to bleed and fade a lot and photos take up a lot of space if you want to display them.  As far as the baseballs, I've personally noticed that bleeding has become an issue with the modern baseballs more than the older Bud Selig baseballs.  Without further ado, here is the list of athletes I added to my collection through these signings.  If you want to look up the original blog I posted for each signing, please use the search tool in the top of this page.

NFL:

  • Justin Herbert x2 (one 11x14 photo and later a rookie card)
  • Emmitt Smith public signing
  • Earl Campbell
MLB:

  • Pete Rose
  • Trevor Hoffman
  • Cal Ripken Jr.
  • Orlando Cepeda
  • Johnny Bench
  • John Smoltz
  • Reggie Jackson
  • Bruce Sutter
  • Barry Larkin
  • Dave Winfield
  • Vladimir Guerrero
  • Robin Yount
  • Alan Trammell
  • Carl Yastrzemski






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana