Opening Packs

 For the first time in 2022, I opened some sealed product.  It started over the Christmas break when my wife got me a H2 box of 2021 NFL Panini Classics and some Prizm Premier League.  I didn't find any autos in those boxes (but I did find plenty of numbered cards in the Classics box) so I did not post about them.  I recently celebrated my birthday and my gifts consisted of another Classics H2 box plus some other retail products I got off of Target.com.  As a side note, the Panini Classics football cards are really fun to rip because they have so many numbered parallels.  I pulled a lot of big numbered cards, including three cards numbered to 10.  My brother in law actually pulled a 1 of 1 Tom Brady out of a box about six weeks ago.  The cards I bought off of Target consisted entirely of NBA products, which I have found difficult to find in the past.  I was able to procure a mega box of Panini Chronicles and Illusions.  I also was able to get a blaster box of Panini Flux.  Of all the product, I only pulled one autograph.  Any time you can find an auto in retail product that doesn't guarantee an auto, then I consider it a hit.  I pulled an autograph of NBA vet J.J. Barea out of the Chronicles box.  It was a red National Pride version of his auto.  It's not exactly an autograph that would break the bank but getting a veteran who has played over ten years in the league is solid.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana