Cracking packs-2021 Topps Fire Baseball

 Target has been selling cards online for awhile, and it's hard to find the products people want because they have bots programmed to pick up all the good stuff immediately.  That, combined with the fact I have to wake up at 4am pacific time to even have a shot at anything has made it very difficult to procure and NFL or NBA product.  Last week, I was actually able to get one blaster of Panini Select NBA and one blaster of Panini Prizm WNBA.  On top of that, I also bought a hobby box of 2021 Topps Fire baseball, which comes with two guaranteed autographs.  The products arrived today, and after finding nothing of note from an autograph perspective in either basketball product, I opened the Fire box last.  I knew going in that the cards aren't really my style, and seem to be more targeted at kids with their design.  I figured that I'd have to hit some good autos to make the box worth my while.  In my opinion, I did pretty well.  The first card I found was a rookie Scorching Signatures Autograph of Dylan Carlson numbered to 199.  This is an on card auto, and hitting one of the bigger upside rookies as an autograph is what I consider a good hit.  




My other autograph was another rookie, young lefthanded starter Ryan Weather of the Padres.  I also like this card as well, even though he has really struggled over the last few months.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana