Through the Mail-Paul Molitor

 We are kicking 2024 off with a return that came back yesterday from Brewers/Twins/Blue Jays and Major League Baseball Hall of Famer, Paul Molitor. This was actually the second card I have sent to Paul, the first being during the summer of 2020. I don't often send the same athlete multiple requests, and have never sent more than one item at a time. However, I've become really into the look of the 1987 Topps cards being signed, so I recently decided to send a couple more requests out to guys I've gotten returns from in the past with the intent on getting them on the 1987 set as well.


The previous card mentioned above was a Diamond Kings 3000 Hit Club card with a nice artistic look. 


Here are the 1987 Topps cards in my collection;














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana