Opening Sealed Product

 After the New Year, I opened some products for my birthday. I was given a mega box of some 2023 NFL Panini Prestige, and hit a pretty rare autograph. I had opened a handful of these boxes over the last couple of months and gotten skunked, so it was nice to find an on card NFL Passport Signatures card of Miami Dolphins rookie running back Devon Achane. 

I had seen that many other people were pulling some pretty big autographs out of this product so I was happy to get this. It's the same product I had a lot of success with in 2022 when I pulled five autographs out of only like eight boxes, including two autographs in one box.

I live in northern San Diego County, and we don't have a lot of local card shops, nor do we have much in the way of collectibles stores. A few months ago, a collectible exchange similar to the one you'd see at Frank and Son's in LA was opened and while perusing the sports card vendors, I found an H2 Panini Prizm Breakaway box of English Premier League soccer. I've opened a couple of these in the past and enjoy the product. This time, I pulled an autograph of one of the better forwards in the EPL, Aston Villa striker Ollie Watkins. 


Both of these pulls have the potential to end up in my top 10 pulls of 2024 list, so it has been a good start to 2024.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana