More Autograph Pulls

 2024 has been off to a flying start with the consistency of the autographs I've been pulling from sealed sports card products. I have not been pulling a bunch of huge names, but none of them have been bad autographs to get either. 

I did try my luck with the newly released Panini Prizm football mega boxes. I ordered three off of Target and one of the three boxes contained this hit.

This is Titans rookie running back Tyjae Spears on the pink parallel version of the Prizm autographs.

I also hit another running back in a Prestige box I opened randomly the other day.
Baltimore Ravens former Pro Bowl running back Jamal Lewis was another solid hit. It's not a highly priced autograph but Lewis was a good player and had a good career. He was the 2003 player of the year, a member of the all 2000's team, and has over 10,000 career rushing yards. He would be considered one of those guys that ends up in the Hall of Very Good. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana