Justin Jefferson Private Signing

 Thanks to Sports Collectors as usual, I was able to partake in a pretty cool signing for a current superstar in the NFL, Minnesota Vikings receiver Justin Jefferson. When Jefferson was drafted I purchased a couple of is Panini Optic rookie cards to see if they would go up in value. News flash: they have. 


As you can see, this is a chrome card so I had to prep it a little bit before sending it to make sure it wouldn't bleed with ink on it. Looks like it still did slightly, but I am overall pretty happy with how this turned out. I picked yellow as the autograph color since it is a Vikings accent color and thought it would look good on when contrasted to the purple and white of the Vikings' uniform. In my opinion, the yellow pops and makes this card look good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana