A couple of future NFL Hall of Famers

 I recently made a couple of budget buys of two possible (probable?) NFL Hall of Famers in former Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers as well as former Rams receiver Torry Holt. I bought both of these on eBay, and for what in my opinion was a value, as I think both will likely end up in the Hall someday, bumping up their value. 


The Rivers card is Upper Deck, which in and of itself drives the value down. Upper Deck is just really no longer a coveted company as it was in the mid to late 90's. The Holt is on the opposite end of the spectrum. This is from the Flawless set, the autograph is on the card itself, and it's numbered 6 of 25. Despite these facts going for it, this card was about $30, as was the Rivers. I'll take a beautiful card like the Holt and a probable future HOF QB for $30 many times over. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana