A Couple More Additions

 A couple of autographs were also added in the last six weeks via purchases on eBay, including one of the best soccer players on the planet, Robert Lewandowski. This autograph was from the Bundesliga set I actually opened hobby boxes of and posted about around a month ago. It is a gold chrome autograph numbered /25 so I am happy to add this big card to my growing soccer collection.

The other card I added around the same time was more of the bargain bin Hall of Fame variety, former NBA star and Hall of Famer Elvin Hayes.
Any time I can add a Hall of Famer for the same cost it would be to buy a blank card and send it through the mail, or participate in a private signing, I'm more likely to partake in just buying it flat out for a good value on eBay. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana