Through the Mail-Morten Andersen

 In a request that took about a month to come back, I got an NFL Hall of Fame kicker for the second time. This time, it was the "Great Dane" Morten Andersen. As mentioned, it's the second Hall of Fame kicker's autograph I've gotten, the first being Jan Stenerud in person at a celebrity golf tournament many years ago. 

I've been spoiled with how much success I've had with through the mail autograph requests, so any time something takes over a month I do start to wonder if my card has gotten lost in the mail. As you can see in the above photo, I went with a 93 Fleer card since he was wearing the Saints white jersey, making it very conducive to a legible signature which is exactly what I got. I also like the little smiley face he added to the signature itself. Any time an athlete adds their little personal touch it gives an item a little something different.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana