Opening Sealed Product-2022 Panini Prestige Football CRAZY BOX!

 
Prestige is not one of the glamour products in Panini's closet, but I have always bought a few boxes when it comes out because it's one of the very first products to have the new NFL rookie class. I'd also heard that some of the blaster boxes people were opening were stuffed with good cards, and one of the three boxes I opened definitely qualified. Not only did each box have two numbered cards, the box I am speaking of in particular also had not one, but two autographs in it! That has never happened to me in a retail product and I think this must have been some sort of QA issue at Panini. Not only did I pull two autographs, but both were rookies, and elite ones at that. I pulled the number three and number four picks in the draft, two highly promising rookie cornerbacks, "Sauce" Gardner and Derek Stingley. The Gardner card was a red ink version /199, while the Stingley was a base auto. I would have been thrilled with pulling one of these guys, so the fact I got both out of one box was pretty crazy!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana