Chris Hemsworth

  This is obviously not a sports related autograph, but it's cool nonetheless. About a year ago I saw that Thor himself, Chris Hemsworth, was doing a signing with SWAU, which is a company that hosts a lot of signings with big names actors in the Marvel and Star Wars worlds. They are often pricey as well, since sometimes they are huge celebrities. My wife loves Chris Hemsworth, so I decided to get her an autograph at the signing that was taking place. Unfortunately Covid restrictions and scheduling conflicts kept pushing the signing out, so when I finally saw that SWAU had finally sat down with Chris and have him sign, I got my hopes up. A week or so later, this photo came in the mail. We then took it to Hobby Lobby and had them frame the thing in the gold and red you see below. 

Now we have to find a place to put this thing, which will probably be directly over my wife's head in her spot on the bed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana