Through the Mail-Louie Dampier

 I mentioned in my post yesterday that I actually received two returns on the same day. One was hockey Hall of Famer Marcel Dionne, who I already covered, and the other was pro basketball Hall of Famer Louie Dampier. The whole ABA vs NBA thing is still a bit convoluted to me because I'm not always sure who was known for the ABA and who was known for the NBA, but in this case Dampier played in both. He did personalize to me, and included his HOF inscription. He has a nice autograph and I always appreciate every return I get back through the mail.

I am really starting to come around to the classic card look with autographs. As always, room for a clean signature trumps everything and so long as a rookie card isn't cost prohibitive or not conducive to a clean autograph, I may tend to go with them more often. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana