Through the Mail-Lenny Moore

 On Saturday, I posted about getting two returns back from my through the mail requests. The first one, which I posted about already, was the Brett Favre return. The second one was probably lesser known because he played much longer ago, but arguably the better of the two players. Lenny Moore is one of the best running backs of all time and has a spot on the NFL Greatest 100 list. That's how impressive he was as a player. This was one of the rare instances where I actually sent two cards to the athlete because Mr. Moore only charges $10 per auto and I only had a $20. Both cards came back signed with his HOF 75 inscription.


As you can see, I sent a couple reprints of older cards. I did look for original rookie cards to buy but they were all three figures and I didn't want to spend that much on a card I might lose in the mail. Clearly Saturday was a great day of returns for me, and I fully anticipate to be getting a bunch of returns as February goes along. If you check my through the mail tracker feature on this site, you'll see there are many requests I have been sending recently.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana