Ralph Sampson

 Pivoting away from the downside of the autograph world which I covered in my last post, I came across a find on Ebay that I felt was something I should buy. The first thing to know is that Ralph Sampson, the NBA great and basketball Hall of Famer, does sign through the mail. However, in this case I was able to add to my Hall of Fame collection by purchasing straight off of Ebay at a cost that was either at or below the cost it would have been for me to buy an unsigned card on Ebay and pay the request fee through the mail. The bonus is that cards signed for companies like Topps, or in this instance Panini Select, are often signed with a nicer pen and in a better spot than a request I'd send through the mail. In this scenario, it is a 2019-2020 Panini Select numbered auto to 199. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana