TTM-Wade Boggs

Hey!  It's been awhile since I've done something through the mail, but here is another post about mail I received yesterday from TTM legend Wade Boggs.  I talked about this before but if getting autos through the mail is something you want to try, sending stuff to Wade Boggs is a good place to start.  About ten days ago or so, I sent two cards in the mail to Mr. Boggs asking if he'd sign them and send them back.  This is what I got;

The top card is one I got as part of the same Panini Diamond Kings packs I bought when I got the David Wright pull.  The second is an 84 Fleer that I found in a box in my garage.  If you have any questions on how to do something like this post a comment and I'll help you out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana