Mike Trout bat

This will be my third Mike Trout post in about 18 months, so I was beginning to think I had an addiction to Mike Trout signed items.  That was until of course I became a member of the Mike Trout collector's group on Facebook and found that there are people out there with dozens of autographed baseballs, multiple bats, a few jerseys, signed photos, etc all of Mike.  It made my collection of the 11x17 photo, two baseballs, and (you're about to read about this) bat seem puny in comparison. Neverless, this is a blog about my stuff and I'm happy to show off the new piece of mail that came in via Major League Alumni Marketing, who is affiliated with Mike Trout and all of his signings. 

As do all Trout signings through MLAM, this item came with authenticity guaranteed through the MLB hologram program. 

One quick side note.  I learned through the aforementioned Mike Trout collectors group that at a certain time after the All-Star game in 2012, Trout's signature changed a bit.  It rang a bell for me that the first autographed baseball I ordered was from a Mike Trout signing early in his career.  When I checked the MLB authentication, the signing for the ball took place in July 2012, meaning it was actually considered a "rookie" year autograph.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana