Hank Aaron

So, I mentioned a couple posts back that I was anticipating going after the Mantles, the DiMaggios, the Williams, and the Aarons.  I already have a Willie Mays ball, but a collection of photos including the biggest names in the sport was really enticing to me,.  The Ted Williams photo was added a few weeks ago, which you can go back and read.  Today, another one of the names came in the mail. Hank Aaron.  I found a photo certified by PSA, a seller who was on the trusted sellers list, and then for added measure ran the signature by a few of the experts on a autograph forum I am a member of.  The opinions came back loud and clear.  "Authentic".  "Beautiful signature".  "Looks good to me!".  That was all I needed to hear, so I pulled the trigger.  I'm going to frame this with a navy blue mat and put it up on the wall next to the Williams and Trout photos.  I'm going to be saving a space for another giant addition coming my way some time next week.  That is likely to be my next post...so stay tuned.  Thank you for reading....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana