Through the Mail- Wade Boggs

As I did on my last post with Dirk Nowitzki, I sent a something through the mail to the address of Wade Boggs, hoping to land a nice signature.  I've done quite a bit of research on which players are most apt to sign, so I figured I'd give Wade a shot as well, seeing that he seemed to have over a 90% success rate with this endeavor.  This one cost a bit more as shipping a major league baseball is a bit costlier than an 8x10 photo, plus the cost of the ball itself.  Earlier this week I received the Nowitzki photo, and yesterday it was a nice surprise to see the package I had sent shoved into my mailbox.  I hurried back into the house, cut open the envelope, and found this beauty;
This brings the number of Major League Baseball Hall of Famers I have signed baseballs from to thirty two.  The list is as follows;
-Don Sutton
-Ozzie Smith
-Andre Dawson
-Ken Griffey Jr.
-Phil Niekro
-Gary Carter
-Eddie Murray
-Stan Musial
-Willie Mays
-Lou Brock
-Yogi Berra
-Paul Molitor
-Frank Thomas
-Jim Palmer
-Joe Morgan x2
-Boggs
-Frank Robinson
-Juan Marichal
-Brooks Robinson
-Johnny Bench
-Fergie Jenkins
-Rod Carew
-Steve Carlton
-Carlton Fisk
-Tony Perez
-Tony Gwynn x2
-Goose Gossage
-Bert Blyleven
-Gaylord Perry x2
-Greg Maddux x2
-Rollie Fingers x3
-Randy Johnson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana