Ray Bourque Private Signing

 For a recent signing I participated in, I decided to send a somewhat different style of card. One thing about Ray Bourque and the Bruins is that it is difficult to find cards of theirs that have a lot of signing arear. Since black is a major color of the team, quite often a big portion of the card has black and that doesn't lend itself to a visible signature. As such, I went the Upper Deck route this time and chose a card from the Masterpieces set. Masterpieces are artwork cards and I thought getting one signed might look pretty good. 

To be honest, I do like the way it ended up looking. The blue signature pops on the background, and it does look like a little piece of art with gold bordering. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana