Opening random packs on Black Friday

 There aren't too many local card stores in my area, and the ones I do go to tend to be on the pricier side. That being said, I did mosey on over to one on Black Friday to see if they had anything discounted. When I walked in, I saw that they had a bunch of cards for 50% off, so I stocked up on a bunch of that. I bought two Panini Score 2022 Football H2 boxes, I bought four 2021-22 Topps UEFA Champions League Hobby boxes, and one 2005 Topps Baseball Hobby box. 

I hit nothing in either of the football boxes from an autograph standpoint, but I did hit a big autograph out of one of the four Champions League boxes. 

This is Barcelona youngster Ansu Fati, who has an immense upside, and it's numbered /99. I'll take a Barcelona hit every time when it comes to soccer, especially a numbered version. I also hit quite a few big numbered cards, including some rookies that have values well into the hundreds. 

Out of the baseball box, I pulled my first ever redemption. However, the redemption expired in 2006! It was a really big auto too, a Zack Greinke signed card and Greinke is a notoriously difficult autograph to get. I have already emailed Topps asking if there is anything they can do for me, and will update once I hear back.



Thanks for reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana