Opening Sealed Product- 2021/22 Topps Merlin Premier League & 2021/22 Topps Finest Bundesliga

 I wanted to combine some product I recently opened into one post. I bought a retail blaster of the 2021/22 Topps Merlin Premier League, and hit what I thought was a big autograph. I was happy when I pulled a Manchester City midfielder (and one of the best players in the world) Kevin de Bruyne signed card. To me, getting any autograph out of retail is a good thing, especially when it's one of the elite active players in world soccer.

Last week I also bought a masters box of 2021/22 Topps Finest Bundesliga. For those not familiar, the Bundesliga is the German professional league which is home to teams like Bayern and Borussia Dortmund. The master boxes have two guaranteed autographs and they are very affordable as far as cards go due to the Bundesliga not being as popular a league as the English or Spanish leagues. I have to say, it was a really fun rip. I hit twelve numbered cards which includes both autographs I pulled being numbered autos. Neither was a big name, but the cards look nice. 
I hit a numbered card out of just about every pack, so it's a product I would recommend opening even though the ceiling is low unless you hit a Jude Bellingham or Erling Haaland auto. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana