Through the Mail-Gilbert Perreault

 I knew it was bound to happen at some point with the amount of requests I have been successful with over the last few years, but the sheer number of returns I've been getting has slowly been dwindling down. It was to be expected as when I started out on this project I was specifically targeting the athletes that had the highest % of success rate and quick returns that were cheap. From there, I started going after some of the guys that were a bit pricier, and then when I figured out the Canadian mailing situation I started sending to players that resided there as well. When you combine all these facts with the main fact that 98% of the time I'm going to only send requests to Hall of Famers, then you start working with a limited pool of players. As such, the number of pending requests I currently have is smaller than it was during any point over the last few years sans the times I took some brief hiatuses. That being said, the dry spell was ended with a return coming back from former Buffalo Sabres and hockey Hall of Famer Gilbert Perreault, who sent this back from one of my Canadian requests.

This is a very nice signature, and Mr. Perreault was kind enough to add the HOF 1990 inscription. This is a very nice autograph on a vintage card, which I'm beginning to really like the look of on these players who played in the earlier years.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana