Tom Glavine Private Signing

 Back in February, I sent a Tom Glavine 1988 Topps rookie card to a third party I found on sportscollectors.net that was going to be conducting a signing with Tom in May. Well, the signing recently happened and I got my item returned to me back through the mail yesterday.

As you can see, I also paid for the HOF 14 inscription as well. It's getting to the point where there aren't a lot of living baseball Hall of Famers I have left to add to my collection. I currently have a couple of more cards currently out for two more private signings going on, both of which I will be excited to post about on this blog when I get them back. Again, for anyone interested in getting into this hobby, I cannot recommend sportscollectors.net enough. It is a one stop shop for all private signings and through the mail request rates/addresses etc.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana