Tom Hanks signed book

 I know I've said it a few times, and I really am not a Hollywood autograph collector despite the cool Jim Carrey piece I got done recently. With the Carrey, I just kind of stumbled into the fact he was doing a meeting for his book release which included the autograph, so I went for it.  In the case of Tom Hanks, I saw someone selling quite a few pieces of his signed book collection, so again I feel like I found this by accident.  





My plan with this is going to be the same as what I did with the Carrey.  I'm going to cut the autograph out of the book and frame it along with a picture from a big movie role.  That will more than likely be a photo from what I feel is Hanks' most iconic roll...Forrest Gump.  I will post a follow up with the finished product once it is done.

Thank you for reading as always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana