Jim Carrey Piece Update

 If you check a recent post Here, you will see how a couple months ago I joined a Zoom conference in which Jim Carrey talked about a book he wrote.  As part of the package, all meeting attendees were also sent a copy of the book along with a signed book plate. The book plate ended up essentially being a signed sticker Jim had signed that was intended to be put inside the book itself. Since I didn't know how to display a signed book, I wanted to find a cool photo of Jim in an iconic role and matt it together with the signed bookplate. About ten days ago I dropped it off at the framer and today I picked it up.



I am extremely happy with how this turned out. The colors really stand out with the photo I chose. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana