LA Kings Adds

 I picked up a couple of signed Upper Deck cards of two of my favorite players in Kings' history. The first is a Jonathan Quick Artifacts card with two pieces of game used jersey included on it. This particular card is numbered 45/45. 

Hockey people will know Quick has won two Stanley Cups with the La Kings, including winning the Conn Smythe as the Stanley Cup playoffs MVP in 2012.  He was the only one of the Kings' core four (Kopitar, Doughty, Brown, Quick) that I did not have an autograph of quite yet, so I was happy to spend a little more on this card than I anticipated.  Quick has made a pretty solid case as a potential Hall of Famer when he retires.

The second card is a little bit of a throwback, to a multiple time all star from the late 90's early 2000's, Ziggy Palffy.  Ziggy was my favorite King during that era of team history even though by casual fan standards he is probably a bit obscure.  This card was available for under $10, so I thought what the hell and bought it.  This is an Upper Deck signed card as well.


Thank you for reading.  I have a couple more cards coming in over the next week or so plus I'm going to be updating that Tom Hanks project shortly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana