Magic Johnson

Winter time brings upon us good deals in the world of sports memorabilia.  If you follow the right Twitter accounts, or Facebook profiles, etc., you will always find reputable companies hosting upcoming signing events, or having flash deals.  This is always an opportune time to find some signed items that would not otherwise be as affordable.  As such, I noticed the OC Dugout was having an upcoming private signing with Magic Johnson, and thus were selling some items they obtained at a previous Johnson signing for much less than retail.  I ordered this 8x10 photo, which also was authenticated "in the presence" by Beckett.


Magic often has signings locally, and they are pretty much always private signings, so he isn't that hard to come by at all.  It keeps his prices and value down, but since I'm not in it to make money anyway I wanted to add him to the other Magic photo I had signed from 2012. I like the contrast of the dark background and him in the purple Lakers jersey.  If you want to check out the OC Dugout, click here. They do a lot of signings and are a company I used quite a bit, as you can see based on older posts.  Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana