Drew Doughty

One thing I like about hockey autographs is that they tend to be a lot cheaper, even for the best players on the planet. One company I keep up with in the Great White North is A.J. Sports World, which you can check out Here. They are based out of Toronto and are constantly having signings with NHL players. Many of these signings are of the private type, which is what I stumbled across for LA Kings all world defenseman Drew Doughty.  Now, I am a Kings fan first and foremost against all other teams on the planet, no matter the sport.  I already have a Doughty signed photo on my wall, but I wanted to add a puck to my growing puck case  On a side note, an additional bonus to ordering things from Canada is that all their prices are listed in CAD rather than USD, so what you are actually paying is less than it looks on the listing.

  Since I follow AJ Sports World on Twitter, I also happened to get a cool opportunity to see them post about the signing they conducted with Drew, which took place in December in a hotel in Pittsburgh while the Kings were in town to play the Penguins.  Sure enough, after the tweet was posted I received my puck around a week later.  If you look closely at the following screen shot, it appears as if my puck might be the one sitting off to the right side of Drew, as it's the only one I can see that is signed in gold, which I requested.  Pucks can be tough to find a color to get it signed in, as the team logos and colors are all over the spectrum.  I have noticed that a lot of people choose purple for Kings' signatures on pucks, but for me it doesn't pop as much as the gold does.  Silver is also out since the logo itself has a lot of silver on it.
Thanks AJ Sports World for conducting this signing and thanks to everyone else for actually taking the time to read this stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana