Erik Karlsson

The last item on my winter additions list is another puck.  This one, like the Drew Doughty one, was acquired through the Canadian company AJ Sports World.  As I have already divulged to the readers of this blog, this company has many public and private signings with both current and former NHL players, and quite often the price is very good to pre-order.  I noticed they were dumping some items that had been signed by players who no longer player for the team represented in the item they signed.  That brings me to Erik Karlsson, the two time Norris Trophy winning defenseman.  Karlsson had spent his entire career in Ottawa playing for the Senators, until this past off-season when he was moved to the San Jose Sharks.  In this situation, it appears as if AJ Sports World had a bunch of inventory on Senators items Karlsson had signed, so had a big sale to help unload some of it.  I bought this puck because in my mind, Karlsson will always be known for being a Senator, and when he likely goes into the Hockey Hall of Fame, he will do so as a Senator.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana