Through the Mail-Goose Gossage

 You've probably been noticing a trend with many of the recent baseball autographs that I have been posting about, but if not, here's a hint. I really like the look of the 1987 Topps set. It's the first set I really remember seeing as a kid, and I think autographs on these cards look clean. I've been recently resending some requests to athletes I've had successes with in the past, like Wade Boggs and Ryne Sandberg. I did it again for this success, this time from former Major Leaguer and Hall of Fame closer Rich "Goose" Gossage.

Goose is a through the mail go to for many of the autograph collectors as he consistently returns your requests with a high probability of success. You just always have to remember with these guys that most have a fee, and if you pay it and do the request correctly, you'll get your card signed and sent back most of the time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana