Opening Sealed Product

 I made it a personal goal for 2024 to open way less sealed product this year. That includes both retail product as well as hobby products. I feel like the companies are mass producing cards at such a high rate that it lowers the odds for the hits you want to get. Also, I just don't think I'll ever pull a card as good as the David Beckham cracked ice auto I pulled a couple years ago. That being said, I hadn't purchased anything in just under two months when I came across some Premier League Prizm at a local Barnes and Noble. I bought two blasters, and was excited to hit this legend auto.

Yaya Toure was a beast for Manchester City back in the day. I believe that autos only are two per case in Premier League blasters so it's only a 1 out of 10 chance of pulling an auto. When you consider how big a star Toure was when he played, this autograph is an even better pull. It is an early contender to make the 2024 best auto pulls I post at the end of the year. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana