Through the Mail-Billie Jean King

 I've had an influx of through the mail requests come back to me recently, the latest of which is a bit different and cool nonetheless. Billie Jean King, tennis Hall of Famer, civil rights pioneer, and renowned for her win in "Battle of the Sexes", sent me a signed card back through the mail after a couple month wait. 

As you can see, I sent her a Topps Chrome blue cracked ice card. She returned it having signed the card in silver so this autograph really pops. In person, it looks even better. Since the card was of the chrome variety, I prepped it with a white eraser before sending, which helped remove the glossy part that tends to make the autograph itself bleed. 

Overall, this is a really cool success. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana