Larry Walker Private Signing

 It has been a bit quiet for me on the autograph front lately, but that was a interrupted for a bit by a return from a private signing I sent in for about three months ago. Larry Walker was signing at The National, the annual sports cards convention in which a hundred or so big name athletes show up to sign. I sent in to a 3rd party handling items via Sportscollectors.net. One interesting tidbit about my return this time is that the front of my envelope appeared to have been slit open as to better view what was inside. It was a big enough opening for the card to have been removed, but thankfully it was still inside of the envelope.

This is a 1990 Upper Deck rookie card, and it came out very well. I have another card coming back from the same promoter for Jaromir Jagr and I expect that will arrive any day now. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana