Through the Mail-Derrick Brooks

 My through the mail requests have pretty much come to a complete and utter slow drip pace as I have stopped sending as many requests. I have collected so many of the active Hall of Famers who actually sign through the mail that I am beginning to run out of players to send to in the first place. I will check the sites every so often to see if someone is actively signing more than previously, or perhaps go for the few I haven't yet sent in to. I also currently have a couple requests that have been pending for a couple months that have not come back. At this point I am not confident that they will but I have been surprised before. Once of the recent requests I sent that did not take long to come back was from former Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker and NFL Hall of Famer Derrick Brooks.

When I got back from our family two week vacation I was happy to see this request waiting for me. As you can see, I sent a rookie card.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana