Johnny Bench Private Signing

 While using SCN again a handful of weeks ago, I saw that Johnny Bench was going to be signing for one of the promoters in the beginning of May.  As always for these types of events, I found a nice looking, signature friendly card on Ebay and had it shipped to me before sending it out and requesting it to be signed at this signing.  A couple weeks after the signing took place, I found this waiting for me in the mail.  

This is a 1983 Topps, and I requested that it be signed in blue, which it was probably going to be anyway.  Johnny has a really nice signature and I think this card looks great.  I am definitely happy with how it turned out.  Again, I highly recommend SportsCollectors.net.  If you are at all serious about this hobby, and aren't already on there, it is a fantastic resource for all things through the mail and private signings, etc.  This particular signing was done through East Coast Collector's Service.  For those of you still using Facebook, they have a group page that is updated consistently with new signings.  I have another pending autograph coming through this very same group, which I found by looking through all the private signings on SCN.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana