Tyreek Hill

I'll preface this post by saying that I dislike the person Tyreek Hill is. However, I'm always keeping an eye on good deals and I came across a deal that TSE Kansas City was having for signed Hill photos.  TSE is a company that I have bought a couple of items from in the past, but that TSE was in Pittsburgh.  I had noticed on Twitter that there were three more TSE locations that I was unaware of, one in Minnesota, Cleveland., and this one in Kansas City.  I believe that they are new because all three of them have been hyping some good deals on twitter.  You can check out some of the TSE product here.

I do like the spotlight photos where the background is subdued and the player that has signed is colorful.  Also, there aren't many photos out there with a player mid flip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana