Mike Trout...again

Hello there.  Mike Trout had another private signing lined up through Major League Baseball Alumni, and I saw that one of my go to companies The OC Dugout was taking pre-orders for some items.  Since I already have two baseballs signed by Mike, including the one I just got last year, I decided to go the photo route this time.  I again paid extra for the 12 AL ROY inscription, which for those who are wondering means 2012 American League Rookie of the Year.  I picked what I thought was an awesome photo of one of his famous catches, then immediately framed it in a custom red and white mat.  I am impressed with this piece.
It is an 11x17 as opposed to the usual 11x14 or 8x10 or even 16x20.  This is going to be one of the centerpieces of my man cave.  Eventually, I'm going to sell enough things to go and ahead and bite the bullet for a signed jersey as well.  Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana