HOF Ball updates

I've probably gotten into the story before, but I have a case of 48 baseballs which consists of the very best signatures I have in my signed baseball collection.  I recently came across a fellow blogger's site in which he was stating he had some of his own collection for sale, so I took the opportunity to add four Hall of Famers to my set that I did not yet have.  I was able to add Don Sutton, Eddie Murray, Phil Niekro, and Goose Gossage.  Please see photos below;
Murray (HOF ball though signed upside down from HOF logo)

Niekro

Gossage (w/ HOF 2008 inscription on HOF ball)

Sutton (on HOF ball under logo)

Updated shot of the case

Top row left to right; Yu Darvish, Clayton Kershaw w/ Triple Crown inscription and stats, Trevor Hoffman, Matt Holliday, Don Mattingly, Ken Griffey Jr. 

Second row; Jim Thome, Carlos Gonzalez, Joey Votto, Adrian Beltre, Mike Trout, Andrew McCutchen.

Third row; Don Sutton HOF ball, Frank Robinson w/ HOF 82, Juan Marichal w/ HOF 83, Johnny Bench w/ HOF 89, Fergie Jenkins w/ HOF 91, Rod Carew w/ HOF 91.

Forth row; Steve Carlton w/ HOF 94, Tony Perez w/ HOF 2000, Carlton Fisk w/ HOF 2000, Tony Gwynn w/ HOF 07, Goose Gossage HOF ball w/ HOF 2008, Bert Blyleven w/ HOF 2011.

Fifth row; Joe Morgan, Lou Brock, Willie Mays, Yogi Berra, Gary Carter, Ozzie Smith.

Sixth row; Andre Dawson, Rollie Fingers, Gaylord Perry w/ 3534 K's, Stan Musial, Greg Maddux, Phil Niekro.

Seventh row; Jim Palmer, Eddie Murray HOF ball, Mark McGwire, Barry Bonds, Albert Pujols w/ ROY 01, Justin Morneau.

Bottom row; Pete Rose w/ 1963 ROY, Randy Johnson, Roger Clemens, Jim Edmonds, Derek Jeter, Jeff Bagwell.  

Please check out David's Blog to see how many awesome pieces he gets.  He is much busier than me in the autograph world and is a good read for those in the hobby.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana