Some Soccer Stuff

 I recently purchased a few different sealed soccer products, from expensive high end product  to retail. I will start with the high end stuff. For the first time, I splurged a bit and went with Topps Museum Collection Champions League. These boxes come with 8 cards total, including two autographed cards as well as a relic card. You'll also receive four base cards and a numbered parallel. You can hit extremely valuable stuff out of these boxes from some of the biggest names in the world of soccer. I didn't get that lucky, but overall my box wasn't overly terrible.

Dusan Vlahovic player worn relics with auto card numbered 270/299.

Karim Adeyemi Archival autograph numbered 244/299.

I also got a Jorginho match worn Chelsea kit relic numbered to 99 and my parallel was Antoine Griezmann purple /25. Overall, I likely didn't get my value in the box back but there are a couple of potential price risers with the two autos. Adeyemi in particular is a highly regarded young player that if he signs with a bigger club, can see a value increase. 

I also bought a couple of Topps Chrome Champions league hobby boxes, both of which guaranteed one autograph each. Again, I didn't hit anything big on these but ended up with a couple young players once again, including an auto numbered /150.


Oddly enough, my luck may have been far better in the one box of Topps Merlin retail I bought. These aren't guaranteed autos in the least, but not only did I hit one, I hit one of the autographs of the chase rookies. Roony Bardghji of FC Coppenhagen. 

This is a 17 year old kid that a lot of soccer people are keeping an eye on because apparently he has a lot of talent and upside. Personally, I know nothing about him and am only aware of who he is because I pulled this card and later found out it is potentially a huge pull. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana