Through the Mail-Cliff Harris

 It has been a long time since I got a through mail request back, and it mostly stems from the fact that I haven't really sent anything out to anyone recently since most of the Hall of Famers that sign stuff through the mail are guys I already have sent to in the past. As such, over the course of 2023 I believe I've only sent a few things out, and one of those was this 1975 Topps Cliff Harris card. Harris a safety that played for the Cowboys and, as is typical for pretty much all of my requests, is a Hall of Famer in his sport. 

The card came out nice, with a big, bold signature. It took a bit over a month. As I do with all of my requests, I put this into the TTM tracker on this site. It's a tool I have created for people to see who I have sent to in the past and how long it took to get an item back from them. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Stockton

John Elway

Joe Montana